Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    well i lost my treo, and had to call the insurance in to replace it. I was golfing and somewhere out there was my phone. anyhow the O button also stopped working, it didnt have the little spring in it anymore, had to really press down to get it to make an o, so turns out i recover the phone from some golfers only after the 50.00. so is there a way to reprogram this or should i just send it off? or use as a palm back up, any ideas?
    Man, dunno..... One side of me says keep it for spare parts and the other says call lockline and tell them what happened and ask them what to do.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    yea im stumped, and i find ouit from sprint i coulda got the damn thing warrantied for free for the button, but after paying 50.00 im kinda ticked off too
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    If you've reported it lost (which just happened to me recently, and my phone was found and was half destroyed, but still turns on) take it as a $50 loss, and that's it. As long as the new phone works as well as the old phone did, look at it as a decently speeded response