Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by tj8212; 11/07/2005 at 04:27 PM.
  2. #2  
    Those look great!!

    I just can't bring myself to pay money for skins though, especially $10.
  3. #3  
    hey, in the minimal skin, how can I get it to show the songs in the play list? I can only get that bottom window to dispay song info.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexysf
    hey, in the minimal skin, how can I get it to show the songs in the play list? I can only get that bottom window to dispay song info.
    In general preferences, please make sure "Show song list in comment area" is checked
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    Those look great!!

    I just can't bring myself to pay money for skins though, especially $10.
    This is why we set up the superpass, so you dont have to keep repaying everytime we make a great skin.
    I undestand how you feel about paying but you have to realize that we put tremendous effort into making these beautiful skins that are not only stunning but dramatically improve usability.
  6. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #6  
    Are there any skins that are good for ptunes users that mostly stream radio stations? Most of the 'features' are focused on playlists and local songs.
  7. #7  
    just tried to buy your skins, but when I login to the site, it's telling me my email address is invalid? Any ideas?
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    In general preferences, please make sure "Show song list in comment area" is checked
    Thanks alot that answers my question

Posting Permissions