1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Resco Backup program. I have a 1GB SD card also. Is there a manual to use this, I am a newbie and I don't understand all the options? I know there is a "I" in the upper right corner that explains a little, but I still had some questions. Example: The SETS button I assume shows all the backups you have done? I went to the main menu and clicked CARD INFO and it opens but I dont see anything. So I cycle thru the menu options and go to my card, and I see RBACKUP on the card. If I click on it it says: RESCOBACKUP LAUNCHED FROM CARD. SCHEDULED BACKUPS WILL NOT WORK. So how do I know and where can I see the files the program has backed up? I dont want to have a hard reset away from my computer and not be able to restore my info. Sorry I am so ignorant.
    Yep, "Sets" shows you the backup sets you currently have. On that screen, or if you click the Restore button from the main menu, you can click the Diff button which will show you a list of everything that's in the backup. That way you can selective restore files from backup, or restore the whole thing.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Also, if you have Filez or RescoExplorer, you can navigate on your SD card to Palm/Backups and you will see your backup set folders, you can expand those to see zip files of all the backed up files. With Resco explorer, you can open the zips as well.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p