1.    #1  
    I wasnt sure which forum to put this in, so I picked what seems to be the most popular one.

I have had a 600 for about 8 months now, and recently it started to freeze everytime the phone rang. So, I sent it into Verizon and they sent me a new phone. The phone that they sent me was a 650, which was great but it didnt have anything other then the phone, no battery, no back cover, no software, no nothing. So I called them and comes to find out, they accidentally sent me the wrong phone, and then proceeded to send me another 600. Since then I've called them and they said that I could keep either phone. So my question for you is what would you do? I would assume that the 650 is a lot better then the 600, but what all do I need to buy to get my 650 going? Will the HotSync Software for the 600 work on the 650? And how much do you think I will have to spend to get the 650 going?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post, but I thought that the background of the story was needed for my problem to make any sense.
    Keep the 650, hands down.

The same software for your computer will work with the 650 as it did for the 600.
    Get Verizon to send you all the missing bits & download the lastest software/firmware updates from the Palm website.
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
    Below is the link to palm's site for the specific instructions for upgrading. I would follow these. And you'll need the 650 Cd for the software unless you can download it from somewhere. You don't want to simply hotsync your new 650 to your old 600 desktop software.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,Case=obj(14403)

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    I cant, they already are helping me out alot by letting me keep the phone.