1.    #1  
    I searched the forums and couldn't find anything similar to my problem so here goes.

Just purchased Zlauncher and installed it.... great launcher btw. All of a sudden I'm experiencing this annoying problem. Everytime I hit the "home hot key button".... if that's the correct name, it automatically goes to the Palm launcher. I have to continously go back to the Zlauncher icon to use Zlauncher. Also, when I'm on Agendus or any other app on the Treo and hit the "Home Button", goes back to the Palm launcher, not Zlauncher. Any ideas on how to fix this? Has anyone had this problem? Much appreciated.
    I would recommend deleting the ZLauncherDB file and then resetting up your preferances again. Have you tried that?
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Do you have the option set to make Z Launcher the "default" launcher?

It's under MENU, ZL Preferences, General TAB.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Do you have the option set to make Z Launcher the "default" launcher?

It's under MENU, ZL Preferences, General TAB.
    LOL.... This is what happens when you f-around so much clicking and unclicking trying to figure out how things work. Your solution worked. Thnx lgreenberg. Also, thnx for your reply Blues.

May my mistake be the searcher's tool for figuring out a solution to a problem.... if they conduct a search before creating a new thread that is.
    If you haven't, definately read the manual on ZLauncher.. It's very complete and will help you set things up the way you want.

Tip.. Set up one tab the way you want it, including all the little neat tweaks you can do to make things look nice, then you can copy to all other tabs at once.. And then you can go in and tweak each tab to make them different so you can see which is which, etc.. But this way you don't have to do settings on each one.