Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I recently purchased one from theinvisibleshield.com and have been quite happy with it. They offer a lifetime replacement policy so it should be the last one you have to purchase. They even cross ship the replacement so you are not un-protected....
    FullThrottleDave
    --
    Cingular Treo 650 (locked) bought 05/2005
    Well if I ever have to buy another protector it will be from them

Thanks for the info.
    I bought some of the PocketPCTechs ones from Expansys. They aren't as clear as the sticky one that came with the treo, but not having to cut it is nice. It's also nice and solid - it feels like it will last.
    One major complaint about the stock one which came with the treo is the fingerprint marks... will any of these "luxury" screen protectors cut down on on my greasy fingerprint marks more than the cheaper (or none at all) solutions?

and @ FullThrotleDave,
    hows the anti-glare on those... or is it even existent?

Thanks everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    One major complaint about the stock one which came with the treo is the fingerprint marks... will any of these "luxury" screen protectors cut down on on my greasy fingerprint marks more than the cheaper (or none at all) solutions?

and @ FullThrotleDave,

Thanks everyone.
    Yes. In my experience the Anti-Glare versions do cut down on finger marks.
    Those cheap ones that come with the Treo work great to hold down the SD card so it dosent accidentally eject. You just cut it in 1/2 x 1 & 1/2 strips to cover the SD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex

and @ FullThrotleDave,

Thanks everyone.
    That is what it is all about. Of course, "good design" might mandate a matte screen in the first place, but this way generates more revenue.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I'm with Full Throttle Dave. I purchased the Invisible Shield. Has been sitting around for about the last week, and I just had the free screen protector that came with the Treo. The Invisible Shield Is custom fit for the Treo, like I'm sure many others are, but unlike the freebee that came with the Treo. Invisible Shield was a snap to install, was on there in about 5-10 minutes. Can't give a lot of feedback about it yet, but it looks great.

If you go to the company's website, make sure you check out the video on how indestructable this screen protector is. They do a demo where they just hack the crap out of a protected Ipod screen with no damage to it. That and the lifetime replacement is what sold me on it. Got it for $12 shipped for 1, but hey, if I ever need another, no money out of pocket.
    I have been using the Invisible Shield for a couple of months and I really like it. The protector went on easily and covers well without leaving any exposed parts. The glare is reduced (IMO) and the protector wipes off easily. I can polish it to get smudges off. The feel with the stylus is good. I don't write on it (mainly selecting an item) so I can't judge that but I like it very much overall. Better then the one I bought off of eBay....
    FullThrottleDave
    --
    Cingular Treo 650 (locked) bought 05/2005
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12