Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I recently switched from the Treo 650 to the Sprint PPC-6700. I miss a lot of things from the Treo, but I'm overall happy with what I've gained. Anyway, a lot of us really miss the chat log feature of the text messaging. We're working on (not me, but I'm trying to help out) trying to develop a similar sms app for Windows Mobile. Could someone post some good screenshots of what the chat logs and the inbox of the Treo's text messaging application looks like? I'm trying to give the guys some examples.
    You can blur out any personal info. Showing the inbox that has the texts sorted out by sender, and then showing what it looks like when you actually select a specific sender and it loads the log would be awesome!
    yes please mnake this! I am going to get ppc6700 but it is lacking text messaging! Someone post screenshots for this guy
    errr.. Wrong forum. Who cares here.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    errr.. Wrong forum. Who cares here.
    I don't know. . . he got rid of his 650 hardware. . . it's related.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Ok
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 11/07/2005 at 04:19 PM.
    um.. it looks just like a AIM chat session. Don't know why its so difficult to imagine how it looks.
    does not look "jut like" aim chat session
    there is a distinc UI that I am sure he wants to capture.
    tem you sly dog you...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey, thanks a lot guys. Sorry if it was the wrong forum by the way.
    jrider let me know when you get it working on ppc6700...
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Okay, let me clear things up. I'm just trying to help out the actual developers with ideas. I'm not actually creating the thing. I don't want to take any credit for something I am not doing. But I will definitely let you know when something is out there.