Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 237
  1.    #161  
    Hi,

    Both TAKEphONE & 2dial do nothing to force the Treo to stay in 2dial.
    It should return to the built-in dialer if you press the red button.

    What app do you use to enable the shortcut key ('1') to work in any app ?
    Maybe it is the one responsible ?

    Or - is it DialByPhoto ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Both TAKEphONE & 2dial do nothing to force the Treo to stay in 2dial.
    It should return to the built-in dialer if you press the red button.

    What app do you use to enable the shortcut key ('1') to work in any app ?
    Maybe it is the one responsible ?

    Or - is it DialByPhoto ?
    butler is the application that allows u to press and hold 1 from any screen to dial v/m.... hmmmm

    i deactivated key launcher in butler and now went to default phone screen in treo which your favorite quick keys work from and i pressed and held 1, v/m launched and so did 2dial, i hung up with red button key and 2dial screen stood there after call hung up

    guess its not butler....
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    butler is the application that allows u to press and hold 1 from any screen to dial v/m.... hmmmm

    i deactivated key launcher in butler and now went to default phone screen in treo which your favorite quick keys work from and i pressed and held 1, v/m launched and so did 2dial, i hung up with red button key and 2dial screen stood there after call hung up

    guess its not butler....

    Hi,

    Wait - I did some more testing, and it seems no app is to blame - seems Palm removed that feature from the Treo 680 - the device does NOT return to the PHONE app by default when a call ends - it just stays in the last app it was when you pressed the red button.

    So - if you're in 2dial - you stay in 2dial.

    Let me see if I can change that.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4.    #164  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.09 (005) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - ALWAYS return to "Phone" app after hangup (if option is set in 2dial prefs).

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #165  
    ok that works perfect, thanks !
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/29/2007 at 07:29 AM.
  6. #166  
    i guess i spoke too quick, lol

    With the option to return to phone after hangup selected it overrides all other app preferences

    if i make a call from takephone or dialbyphoto and hangup, it goes back to default "phone" screen, overrides the settings i have in takephone (return after takephone calls) and dialbyphoto (return after call)

    i think the best option for 2dial would just be to return to previous screen after hangup, so no matter if u press quick key 1 for v/m or dial from takephone it just brings u back to the screen which u made call from rather then default "phone"

    possible?
  7.    #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i guess i spoke too quick, lol

    With the option to return to phone after hangup selected it overrides all other app preferences

    if i make a call from takephone or dialbyphoto and hangup, it goes back to default "phone" screen, overrides the settings i have in takephone (return after takephone calls) and dialbyphoto (return after call)

    i think the best option for 2dial would just be to return to previous screen after hangup, so no matter if u press quick key 1 for v/m or dial from takephone it just brings u back to the screen which u made call from rather then default "phone"

    possible?
    Hi,

    1. Not sure if I can return to the previous app (not sure I can know where the call started from - when 2dial launches - you are usually already in the dialer app).

    2. ANYTHING 2dial will do will override any other setting (it's "last comes - served" mechanism).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #168  
    2dial seems to be the master huh...even if i make the call to v/m from takephone and i have takephone set to return after takephone calls it still returns to default dialer when 2dial is launched....

    i think the only way to go around it will be to hangup by screen button, funny how that has different effects then the red hard end button
  9. #169  
    Is there anyway to add another button in menu options to launch 2dial, for some reason 2dial decides to not automatically launch sometimes.. i have my vm number in there with and without the 1, set up with two different profiles because i noticed different programs dial my v/m number differently, some with the 1 in front and some without (11 digits vs 10digits)

    the option button is set to turn off my screen via phone technician

    i also have option monitor call (auto-activate) enabled

    also from the 2dial screen when call is hungup if u hold down center button it doesnt take u to the bell alerts.....
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    Is there anyway to add another button in menu options to launch 2dial, for some reason 2dial decides to not automatically launch sometimes.. i have my vm number in there with and without the 1, set up with two different profiles because i noticed different programs dial my v/m number differently, some with the 1 in front and some without (11 digits vs 10digits)

    the option button is set to turn off my screen via phone technician

    i also have option monitor call (auto-activate) enabled

    also from the 2dial screen when call is hungup if u hold down center button it doesnt take u to the bell alerts.....
    What button ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    What button ?
    that was quick, how about the enter button directly across the keyboard from the option, right next to the [ . ] button

    any idea why the center button doesnt launch to alerts when i see the flashing bell in the cornor when the 2dial screen is up?

    thankssssssss !!!
  12. #172  
    any luck on setting up this button?
  13.    #173  
    Hi,

    Afraid I am a bit busy now with TAKEphONE.
    I will get back on this within a week or so.

    Feel free to remind me...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #174  
    Just a friendly reminder .... to add button to launch 2dial
    {enter button directly across the keyboard from the option, right next to the [ . ] button}


    and i think the issue with return to previous app or takephone after hangup cant be done right...? the option now to return to default phone app makes all calls (no matter which program u dial from) return to default phone even if 2dial isnt launched

    also not sure why if 2dial is launched and i have a notificication, bell in the cornor, the center button doesnt launch me to go to notification page, i have to manually hit the bell icon, the center button works corretly when i hold in other apps
  15.    #175  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.09 (006) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - General: Return to previous application after hanging a call up
    (if option is on).

    - General: Allow press & hold "OK" button to show
    system "Alerts" dialog.

    - General: Added option to launch 2dial from "current call/s"
    screen with "Enter" button (in addition to "Option" button).

    Note: Remember to disable "Monitor calls" option in 2dial before
    trying to replace the app.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #176  
    return to previous application doesnt seem to be working, but working good enough... it takes u back to default phone screen but it is not overriding takephone now which is good, i have takephone option set to return after all takephone calls...

    holding center button takes u to sys alerts !

    enter button working good

    well done !
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    return to previous application doesnt seem to be working, but working good enough... it takes u back to default phone screen but it is not overriding takephone now which is good, i have takephone option set to return after all takephone calls...
    It is not supposed to override TAKEphONE.

    Why do you think it's not working ? were,nt you in the PHONE app when 2dial popped up ?

    If you mean it should take you baxk to the app that started the call - as I said in the past - I cant do that - cant tell what app started the call...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18.    #178  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.09 (007) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Treo 755p support.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    Version 1.09 (007) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Treo 755p support.

    Thanks.
    Were can I get the Sprint template? I had it on my 650 but don't recall how I got it. I thought it was part of the program.
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Were can I get the Sprint template? I had it on my 650 but don't recall how I got it. I thought it was part of the program.
    It is - "Edit profile" - "defaults" button.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions