1.    #1  
    There is a serious problem with the Express Mapping function. As an example, put in the address of 299 2nd Street, San Francisco CA. It will put you around orange park. That happens to be 9 miles away. I tried this for various addresses, and about 9 out of 10 were totally wrong. I used Express V2, and I am using a Treo 600. You might consider this before you register the product.

Oh, and if it makes you feel better, when I notified them, they said it worked fine on WinMobile devices. They were able to reproduce the problem on a treo, and said they were notifying their developers.

Until that happens, (and if) I wouldn't put much credence in the mapping function. (glad I still have that Garmin Ique 3600)
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Has anyone had trouble upgrading to Express v. 2? The "Install Ex" app I downloaded from their site just keeps resetting my device (T600). I made sure I had enough RAM, and that all channels were in RAM. Support is pretty anemic; they told me to uninstall older version, which I did, but problem remains - now I have NOTHING and haven't heard back from them. Any ideas? thanx, amell
    Quote Originally Posted by amell
    Has anyone had trouble upgrading to Express v. 2? The "Install Ex" app I downloaded from their site just keeps resetting my device (T600). I made sure I had enough RAM, and that all channels were in RAM. Support is pretty anemic; they told me to uninstall older version, which I did, but problem remains - now I have NOTHING and haven't heard back from them. Any ideas? thanx, amell
    With my 650 I have 7.64mb open but when I try to download directly (using the "Express Online" function in the actual app) it tells me I don't have enough space available.
    As for support, I emailed them about it over a week ago and didn't even get a reply. I downloaded the application from Sprint directly, and I don't pay for any of my downloads or I'd be raising hell about this!
    "It works on WM???"
    Who the f@^* cares? Damn app wouldn't even be a bleep on the radar if it weren't for Treo users!
    Jerks.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I upgraded to the new 2.0 and it works fine except for the movie locater section. It will not find any theatres or movies. Anybody else have the same problem?
    I haven't had any problems with installing or running
    Version 2.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  6.    #6  
    heberman, might try searching for some maps though. They are TERRIBLE! See the first post. Search on that address, its 9 miles away from the true location. Search your own address, perhaps you will get lucky.