1.    #1  
    http://www.global-batteries.com/imag...-450x300x0.jpg OMIZ 4 in 1 Bluetooth MP3 headphone & headset is a combination of FM radio, MP3 player, mobile phone bluetooth headset and bluetooth audio streaming headphone. You could listen to radio, MP3, music streaming from bluetooth enabled device and pair up with bluetooth mobile phone answering phone call. With a SD/MMC card expansion slot, you can store and play up to 1GB MP3 music (** SD/MMC card not included).

Has anybody tried this product. I'm trying to get an FM receiver to attach to my 650 and this looks like a candidate, but I would like some feedback before pulling the trigger. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWilson
    http://www.global-batteries.com/imag...-450x300x0.jpg OMIZ 4 in 1 Bluetooth MP3 headphone & headset is a combination of FM radio, MP3 player, mobile phone bluetooth headset and bluetooth audio streaming headphone. You could listen to radio, MP3, music streaming from bluetooth enabled device and pair up with bluetooth mobile phone answering phone call. With a SD/MMC card expansion slot, you can store and play up to 1GB MP3 music (** SD/MMC card not included).

Has anybody tried this product. I'm trying to get an FM receiver to attach to my 650 and this looks like a candidate, but I would like some feedback before pulling the trigger. Thanks.
    looks a bit clunky. where's the mic hidden?
  3.    #3  
    It's the little hole on the far headphone
    I tried it and i broke it~

I was paring both my laptop and my phone at the same time, and it worked a few times but then it got confused in the paring! the laptop thought it was the phone and then the phone didnt work over bluetooth!

The customer service from where i bought it was ok 4/10 and i returned it still waiting for another one/money back.
  5.    #5  
    Plantronics has a bluetooth headphone with a microphone that looks good. My wish is for AM thru the headset. Omiz is interesting, but too sketchy for my taste.