1.    #1  
    I was going to uninstall the other version of opera mini and see if the official English version was any different. Anyway, I tried with uninstall manager, filez, and launcher x and cannot delete it. I continue to get the error about "database protected".....

Not that it was a big deal at first, as I just wanted to see if there were any differences, but now I am a little concerned since I can't seem to get rid of it.

Any ideas???
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I had this same problem too. I highlighted the icon and I went to the menu option and went to App > Delete and that deleted it for me.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    do a warm reset and you should be able to delete without a problem..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I had this same problem too. I highlighted the icon and I went to the menu option and went to App > Delete and that deleted it for me.
    Wow, do I feel dumb. I completely overlooked this, and it worked like a charm. Thank you for the slap in the face!!