1.    #1  
    I have a sprint 650. Any suggestions on what this option should be set to?
    It depends on personal preferance and availible memory. If you go to the same page every day and most of the page stays the same (but text changes), then setting the blazer mem higher could speed up the page. But if we are talking news then the graphics are going to change with the story and it will be about the same speed no matter what.
    If you tend to track back through a lot pages then having pages in mem can realy speed things up. But if you surf wild then there aint no point to having any of it in memory. I have mine set at 1mb. I think it might be a little higher than it needs to be, but until my total availible drops below say 4mb I'll leave it. A half meg should be fine and zero if you surf wild. I have a few sites that I check daily and having plenty in mem helps.
    When I set the memory limit and click ok and come back to blazer options the memory limit is back to 0mb. Any ideas on how to change the memory limit for stored pages?
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I've been having the same problem. I have enough total memory available (1.5 megs) so I don't know why it goes back to 0 on it's own. A way to get around it is to set the preference before starting to surf, but this is a pain to have to do this everytime and that's not the way it's supposed to work.

If you find a solution, please let me know and I will do the same for you. I'm thinking of sending an email to Palmone, but I don't know how helpful they will be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjh
    I've been having the same problem. I have enough total memory available (1.5 megs) so I don't know why it goes back to 0 on it's own. A way to get around it is to set the preference before starting to surf, but this is a pain to have to do this everytime and that's not the way it's supposed to work.

If you find a solution, please let me know and I will do the same for you. I'm thinking of sending an email to Palmone, but I don't know how helpful they will be.

Thanks

Make sure you don't have "clear cache on exit" option checked in your advaned blazer options. If you do, then it will always delete the cache to zero when you exit...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions