1.    #1  
    I bought a new computer and downloaded/installed the latest version of Palm Desktop on my 650. (I have Sprints 1.12 as well)

When I did a hotsysnc it synced with no problems but on the palm desktop doesn't have a media section like my old one did. Where are the pics/videos? and how do I get a button on my palm desktop so I can edit and move pics around?
    Quote Originally Posted by In2Deep
    I bought a new computer and downloaded/installed the latest version of Palm Desktop on my 650. (I have Sprints 1.12 as well)

When I did a hotsysnc it synced with no problems but on the palm desktop doesn't have a media section like my old one did. Where are the pics/videos? and how do I get a button on my palm desktop so I can edit and move pics around?
    You need the CD version.

As noted on the Palm Desktop download site

Photos and videos may not sync if you use this version with a handheld not listed here. Palm Desktop 4.1.4e is not an upgrade. Installing this version over previous versions may limit your ability to sync photos and videos.

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."