1.    #1  
    The reason I join this form is because, its the onlyway I can e mail palm. I can't register my treo, because I don' t have a ID tag on the back of my phone. I can't find a phone number onthe palm web site. But I understand, I am sure palm has many people who are having the same problems with there palm pda.
    I have a sprint treo 650 palm,
    the biggest mistake I ever made was buying any thing from palm.
    I tell every I meet about palm, and the way my phone works. My browers has all kinds of problems,
    and versa mail is a joke. Maybe
    someone who works for palm could give them my e mail address, (ftomi01@spiritpcs.com). Maybe palm could tell me how to fix this thing they call a Smart Phone. Sprint can help me, the manager at the sprint store told me,
    " we can't fix the treo phones, everyone is having problems with the browers and versa mail. But she call it a smart phone when she sold it to me for six hundred dollars. I was a fool for buying it, and I am telling everyone I meet about my smart phone
    What exactly are the problems you are having?

What information are you missing for registration?

You can get the phone's IMEI number by going to the phone dial pad, then choosing menu, phone information.

If this doesn't help I'd go to where ever you purchased the phone from and demand and exchange. They shouldn't be selling you something that you can not register.
    Smart phones require smart users... let that sink in.

-dan
    Smart phones require smart users... let that sink in.
    As much as I hate to say it....
    I tend to agree. There is definitely an understanding and learning curve with regards to the TREO. Anyone ready to buy should be prepared to do a little bit of studying.
    You're a knucklehead.

WTF does this mean:
    Quote Originally Posted by ftomi
    The reason I join this form is because, its the onlyway I can e mail palm.

You need to learn basic internet skills, once you have grasped basic common sense 101.

Troll
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're a knucklehead.

WTF does this mean:

You need to learn basic internet skills, once you have grasped basic common sense 101.

Troll
    As Freddie Mercury used to sing

"Another one bites the dust"
    For humanity's sake, I hope this is a troll just trying to push someone's button. The alternative...that someone could be so absolutely clueless...is both sad and frightening.

Why would anyone walk out of the sprint store without activating the phone? Getting your new phone number?

Troll (I hope).
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I almost went there, but you all filled the room!

*squeezes in*

Yeah, get a clue newb!