Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I preorderd my Treo 650 from PalmOne when they first took orders. I ended up ordering one from Sprint because they had them available first. That unit had all the classic issues. Poor voice quality, constant resets, bad p key, etc. I finally got Sprint to replace it. I was shipped a brand new vs. B unit. What a difference! Just for fun. I'm wondering how many of you are still using a unit purchased last November or so? Did you have issues with it? Do you still have issues with it?
    Me. I've got mine in April '05.
    Got mine in Nov 04. Had 2 replaced both due to voice quality issues.
    Replacement #3 in Feb 05 and so far it is perfect. Lat reset was back in Sept.
    I'm on my first one. Ordered from TC Nov 04. No problems at all.
    Not me.
    This could have been done as a simple poll
    I ordered mine the first day they were available (Sprint) and still have my original.

Zero problems (well, with the hardware!)

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    I ordered mine in March 05 from Singapore (I live in the UK)

Still up & running (touch wood!!)
    i have 2 treos: one i got from road show and one i bought from palm. they both are still going.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I got my unlocked GSM the week it was released in February at PalmOne retail stores.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Still on my original Treo 650 from Nov '04. Got mine the first day I could find one. Drove 100 miles each way to get it too.

No problems other than some software glitches while devs figured out it's little programming idiosyncracies.

Dunno how I ever lived without one.
    I got my Sprint/T650 in Dec. '04. Still works great!

Chuck
    got in March of O5 when i joined here and it still works well
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    If you got yours in March or after, you are Not an early adopter!

I had my treo since December '04, back when it crashed every five minutes. A few rom updates since, and it's definately better, though it's not quite finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    If you got yours in March or after, you are Not an early adopter!
    Hmmm, lets see, I am still on my first Treo. I ordered mine from Vienna Channels in September 04 but did not get it till March or April 05. I guess I am a not an early adopter then...
    Oct or Nov of last year. Bought it at the local Sprint Store. Gave the manager hell about the cell phone business.

Still my first phone, it rocks with no issues t'all
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    NOVEMBER 'O4
    and still ticking.
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I preorderd my Treo 650 from PalmOne when they first took orders. I ended up ordering one from Sprint because they had them available first. That unit had all the classic issues. Poor voice quality, constant resets, bad p key, etc. I finally got Sprint to replace it. I was shipped a brand new vs. B unit. What a difference! Just for fun. I'm wondering how many of you are still using a unit purchased last November or so? Did you have issues with it? Do you still have issues with it?
    Yep, ordered mine a few days before Thanksgiving in '04 from Sprint's Telesales.
    Have updated ROMs (Sprint 1.12) plus VolumeCare (in addition to many 3rd party apps).

NO PROBLEMS...did you hear that....NO PROBLEMS!

Life is Good!!!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Got mine in Nov 04 from Palm. fully loaded. No problem at all, love it.
    Me. Ordered the 1st day they were on sale via Sprint telesales in Nov 04. Had my original one replaced 2 months ago b/c of a bad headset jack. My new rev B is great.
    I would have still been on my first one had I not switched providers from Sprint to Cingular. I certainly hope that the next firmware revision to the Cingular phone makes it as stable as my Sprint phone was.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast