1.    #1  
    Sorry for this redundant post but I couldn't find the info I needed after a search.

Could someone either direct me to this earlier post or help me with with finding the code to find my current firmware version etc.

I belive it is ##679# or something like that but I don't quite have it...

Thanks!
    if i understand this correctly , you can just go to the phone screen > info button > options > Phone info
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    This works on Sprint phones.

I'm also looking for all the Sprint codes. I searched here, MyTreo.net and SprintPcsInfo.com also with little luck other then ##377 and ##RTN.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. That is what I was looking for!
    It's IN the phone application, geez.. No codes needed, just go to the menus and pick the obvious choice. The phone has to be on, or all the information won't be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    It's IN the phone application, geez.. No codes needed, just go to the menus and pick the obvious choice. The phone has to be on, or all the information won't be there.
    ##786 provides more information than what you can find under the phone info section. Such as lifetime mobile minutes used, and lifetime data used
    Go to the forums on shadowmite's website, he maintains a pretty long list of ## codes for the 650 there.
    You can also find the common Sprint ones over at sprintusers.com/forum
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!