1.    #1  
    I'll do anything to find a way to laugh in traffic.

I want to download John Cleese voice and have 2 questions.

1. Price on the web site is in pounds. Is there a fixed US price?

2. Does it download to the computer of the Treo. If the Treo, how do you preserve it? Can you get it to a hard drive that you then back up?

2. The US version is the one in "yards"?

Can anyone confirm it works?

Thanks.

sjh
    1. When I used my credit card, it converted to dollars. It was just over $12, I think.
    2. You download it onto your computer, then install to your SD card.
    2 (or 3). He uses yards.

Works great (but don't try to test the sound in the voice selection menu - it resets the Treo). Do a search and you will find this topic has been discussed before.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
  3.    #3  
    Tom Tom,

Good product, terrible web site.

Tried to buy voice -- went through entire process. Last button puts it in shopping cart and directs you to check out.

But, instead, get routed to plus services home page. Can't check out or pay.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

sjh
    I had the same problem with checkout. I kept trying different pages, once logged into my 'account', and eventually, found one with the check out button.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    i am having the same problem can not find away to checkout keeps putting me back to the page i started from

Fred
    Same problem -- contacted support -- here is their response:

On the top right hand corner of the web page you should see "USA English". From the menu; please choose "UK English". You should be able to view your shopping cart at that time. When you are ready to check out, please use the country code for "Virgin Islands", due to there not being a selection for the US.

Kind Regards,

TomTom USA Customer Service

A lilttle strange, but it worked. Euro conversion to $ runs about $12.00. Works fine, very entertaining.