1.    #1  

After several failed attempts by the IT guy to set up my versa mail account, my treo failed at hot syncing. Then Mr. IT left with me calling tech support to get my treo hot syncing again only to notice my Outlook Calendar has been wiped clean. Only Calendar not contacts, etc.
    Birthdays Gone!
    Job Due Dates Gone!
    Meeting Dates Gone!
    This thing was literally years in the making!
    Is there any way I can get these back???
    Last edited by Kadoma713; 11/04/2005 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadoma713

After several failed attempts by the IT guy to set up my versa mail account, my treo failed at hot syncing. Then Mr. IT left with me calling tech support to get my treo hot syncing again only to notice my Outlook Calendar has been wiped clean. Only Calendar not contacts, etc.
    Birthdays Gone!
    Job Due Dates Gone!
    Meeting Dates Gone!
    This thing was literally years in the making!
    Is there any way I can get these back???
    Sorry to hear about the problems. Do you have a backup of your calendar somewhere? Maybe on another device? Maybe a .pst file? Maybe online somewhere? Did you check the HotSync settings for your calendar (Right click on the HotSync tray icon --> Custom --> Highlight Calendar --> Change). The default behavior is to duplicate conflicts and not delete, have those settings been changed? Also, what does the HotSync log indicate for the sync settings?

Good Luck.
    If your Outlook Calendar entries were deleted, they should appear in your 'deleted' folder within Outlook.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  4.    #4  
    my deleted items are set to be permanantly deleted upon every shut down.
    is there a possibility of getting it back via "old archives"?