1.    #1  
    After reading all these positive reviews, posts and threads I decided to splurge and "invest" in a Vaja T65 for my wife and myself. Besides biting my lip and dropping the whomping dollars for such an expensive case for the Treo I also prepped myself for the long wait for shipping (20 days). To my surprise I just received an email from Fedex stating that it'll be here in 3 days.... a total of 12 days/7 working days) since the initial order. Could it be? Both cases were custom colors.... Not gonna hold my breath. Things are looking up for them. From past articles I read, they (Vaja) are in the process to expand and open a few stores. Maybe this expansion has allowed them to push production faster. Whatever the case is, this is a good thing. Hopefully the quality doesn't suffer. I'll update to this thread regarding the end result for some insight for future prospective purchasers.
    I ordered mine on the 13th of October and got it on Halloween!
    Hmm...maybe they got enough complaints about how long it took in comparison with the price they charge?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers
    I ordered mine on the 13th of October and got it on Halloween!
    Good to hear it came in quickly.

How is the quality and fit? Did you order custom colors? Did you order directly from Vaja? Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?
    Today I sent e-mail to Vaja to get a replacement Ultra clip that has worn out, they replied within the hour and mentioned they would ship one from their office in Miami..I never knew they had an office in Miami so perhaps they are shipping cases from the U.S now?
  6.    #6  
    Vaja case came in this morning. Quality leather. Whatta fit!! The Treo sits firmly inside and the cutouts are perfect. I've used another case similar to the T65 (TreoKitz) and nothing compares to Vaja. Only thing I wasn't too crazy about was that the color samples on the site don't look the way they do in person. I got the Birch front with Drk Blue back and the Birch is more of a Cream color. Not a big deal. I recommend to anyone considering.
    What about bottom row keys?
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScudB
    What about bottom row keys?
    Perfectly aligned. Doesn't hit any buttons or get in the way, although you may need to adjust the way you press the space bar.... I didn't, I use the inner/side part of my thumb anyway.

Now that I've had it for a few hours I'm VERY impressed with the fit and cutouts. I've read numerous threads regarding the quality of the leather which left me thinking I'm getting a Dooney & Bourke/Coach-ish product. Not all that impressed with the leather quality.... my parent's business revolves around leather and leather goods. Not to say it's not of quality but there are better leathers out in the world. Vaja had chosen to use this particular type of leather because it's thinner and easier to mold around the semi-hard casing. Now if they used an alcantara (suede-like microfiber that wicks sweat and helps grip...used for race steering wheels/seats) then I'd be really impressed. Hey, who knows? Hopefully one of their ppl frequents this board and I just provided them with a new concept.

Compared to the imitators Vaja IS, hands down, the best.
    Last edited by arabian; 11/09/2005 at 06:52 PM.
    Your alcantara idea sounds great to me
    BTW, there is a "make a suggestion" link on their website: http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalo..._mensajes.html
    and also a "contact us" link http://www.vajacases.com/contact_us/contact_us_en.html -- the page seems to be the same though.
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScudB
    Your alcantara idea sounds great to me
    BTW, there is a "make a suggestion" link on their website: http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalo..._mensajes.html
    and also a "contact us" link http://www.vajacases.com/contact_us/contact_us_en.html -- the page seems to be the same though.
    I'll pass on the suggestion knowing very well that they'll do it and they'll charge $160 bucks for it just cuz it's a new product. Then I'll be tempted to buy it and fork over the money once again. It's kinda like dropping trou', bending over and backing into a handle bar.