1.    #1  
    As of this morning, I now have three entries in Filez:

Internal
    BUILTIN
    Filez (my SD card)

BUILTIN has subdirectories which correspond with some data (i.e. BLAZER or Pictures & Photos), as well as what appears to be an exact duplicate of everything in my RAM.

Has anyone seen this before? I was using Filez yesterday to delete a few things in hopes of fixing the dreaded WSOD that I get about 10,000 times a day, but it wasn't like this then.
    obscure information.
    It's been like that ever since I started using Filez about 2 months ago.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    This is found with the option in FileZ "Show hidden Volumes".
  4.    #4  
    Aha... Don't know how I would have enabled that without knowing it... but it's good to know there's nothing (else) wrong with my Treo... Thanks!
    obscure information.
    No problem. I dont use filez but I keep a copy on the card so I can answer questions about it and beam it to people I run into who are treo challenged because the dont belong to a community like TC.

I you ever want to check out a full featured file manager then Resco Explorer is awesome!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    They show up in splash photo as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I you ever want to check out a full featured file manager then Resco Explorer is awesome!
    Agreed! And so is the tech support.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad