1.    #1  
    I haven't found a tread related to this phenomen but i can't believe that i am the only one where this issue appears.

I am running a GSM unlocked Treo with the last official firmware applied to it.
    My main applications are ZLauncher 5.32, Agendus 10.02 and ChatterEmail 1.1.3b13 and KeyGuardTime+ 5.02.

Every time whenn i switch beteen applications it takes about 10 seconds. I've found that this time can be reduced to 3 seconds by unchecking the "Resolve Network Time" checkbox. However, 3 seconds is still far away from being fast. (Edited)

Since this was caused by the network time issue and is solved no, this tread could be closed or removed.
    Last edited by DerNik; 11/04/2005 at 06:50 AM.
    I didnt see this thread before. So does it switch between apps quickly now? A half second sound like a normal time. Does going back to "sync with network time" still slow it down? That sounds like a pretty cr@ppy bug.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, not it's much better after removig the "sync with network time". Agendus still takes 3 seconds to start, but this might be an Agendus issue.

Strange thing: I removed the checkmark from "sync with network time" about an half year ago and don't remember that i've checked it again...
    i bet it's one/more of your 3rd party apps.

do a hard reset and add back all of your 3rd party apps one by one. eventually you'll find the culprit(s).
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. Most of my 3rd parties are already on the sd-card. However, changing the "resolve network time" solved this issue for me. I would not expect that there is a treo which does it faster than 0.5 secs.
    beware of the freezing issue: among the others, it has got the behaviour you described too. take a look:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=95122
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=99276
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    Are you using a fairly full SD card? Try removing your SD card and see if the problem presists.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.