1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just started getting this error tonight after hotsyncing. Does anyone know what these mean or where I can find out what they mean?

The conduits were unable to attach to Outlook, possibly because the logon was canceled or otherwise failed. Synchronization failed.
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized

This error message shows up for all of my Outlook conduits.

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    Hi,

I just started getting this error tonight after hotsyncing. Does anyone know what these mean or where I can find out what they mean?

The conduits were unable to attach to Outlook, possibly because the logon was canceled or otherwise failed. Synchronization failed.
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized

This error message shows up for all of my Outlook conduits.

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Oh no!!! The dreaded OLERR Error! Man there are some threads already on this so try doing a search on OLERR or Outloook Sync Error. Palm has no real fix for this just possible solutions that have worked for some people. You can also try there.

For me, I downloaded PocketMirror, it cancels the outlook conduits and creates newones using pocketmirror as a buffer. I actually find it syncs about twice as fast and the error went away once I tried it.

But, Do a search and see what you can find.

Good Luck
    After numerous fixes, I ended up buying PocketMirror as well. Some of the fixes posted did work at time, but the problem kept coming back. So, finally I gave up and bought PocketMirror Standard XT. I have not had a problem since.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    After numerous fixes, I ended up buying PocketMirror as well. Some of the fixes posted did work at time, but the problem kept coming back. So, finally I gave up and bought PocketMirror Standard XT. I have not had a problem since.
    Good Call John, I have found pocket mirror to be super reliable!

Thanks