1.    #1  
    I am wondering if anyone would share their experiences with me using this program. I am considering it, but have heard some problems occurring between Express and Chatteremail (which I currently use) and people expressing problems with the "white screen of death" and other performance problems. I am most concerned about the white screen and Chatteremail problems.

On top of the problem (hopefully none exist in 2.0), how worth it is this program? Is this just a pid version of what I can accomplish with Blazer, or will it really be worth it in the long-run?

I am awaiting your posts.

Thanks.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    I run both Express version 2 and chatter. No compatibility problems.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    heberman,

is the subscription worth the cost? can't i just get the SAME info using Blazer?
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  4.    #4  
    By the way, heberman, thanks for the reply!
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    I was one of those complaining about Chatter vs Express problems. I'm not completely sure, but I think the issues have been resolved. You can download a trial (make sure you download it fresh - they rev it without notice) to be sure it works and is worth it.

It was not worth $70/year. I got it for $35 a few weeks ago. It's worth it @ that price IMHO.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    It was not worth $70/year. I got it for $35 a few weeks ago. It's worth it @ that price IMHO.
    That's how I feel about the price also.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Running both Express 2 and Chatteremail with no apparent conflicts either. I would not pay for it @ $70 as I found a combination of programs (the ones I use most) were of better value to me.

Programs I replaced with Express 2:

Directory Assistant
    Vindigo - While I had no initial problems, the startup icon would just disappear. This caused me to look at Express2 when the 1/2 price sales occured.
    Breaking News alerts - not an app but sure does makes my phone more quiet:-)
    Things Express gives me which I can't find elsewhere: Good full-length news articles without waiting for them to load; great sports schedules/scores. I also bought it during the sale.
    Express is quick and easy to catch up on the news, weather, and business. You can get some detailed sports info including schedules, writeups of games, and standings. The phone and address lookups are nice when you need them. Not really sure about the maps. Seems to work good sometimes and not so good other times. I don't really use the movies much, but it is useful when you need it. Basically, you can get the same info in Blazer, but Express is more convienant. Worth $70/year? Not sure. Worth $35/year. Yes.
    I forgot to mention the Movies feature of Express. It is the feature that Express does MUCH better than any other app, including Blazer.