1. pmr
    First of all, I am a new Treo 650 owner and I genuinely appreciate all of you vets and the valuable info you share!

I want to be able to access certain secure web pages to do financial transactions while mobile. Generally, using Blazer I can navigate to my various banks' sites and log-in to the secure areas of the sites with my username/password. However, once I log in, and see my bank account info, I can't see the action bars that I would normally see across the top of the page that allow me to perform various account activities. Is there another browser of some kind of portal that will allow me to view/use these sites just like I do on my PC??

Thanks in advance for your advice.

-Paul
    Is your webpage set for optimized mode or wide page mode? If it is set to optimized mode, try switching to wide page mode. I have found that to work on a couple of sites.
  3. pmr
    I tried both optimized and wide mode...neither do what I want. Any other ideas?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Some banking sites are just not pda friendly. I already submitted feedback to them and most of them said they are working on a pda friendly version, but so far I haven't seen any progress.
  5. pmr
    Those banker bastards!

Are there any other Palm browsers that more accurately present web pages? I wouldn't mind having to scroll all over the place as long as I could access everything on a page.