1.    #1  
    Somehow the option to enable/disable blinking LED in the General Preferences has disappeared from my phone. Does anyone know which file I need for this to show up under General Preferences in the main phone screen? I am using a Sprint 650 1.12 firmware. I think I may have accidently deleted the file.
    r you using any overlays (i.e. splash screen mods, the overlay to let you record sounds)?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    I started using skinner and had to delete the phone_spcs file. Is that the file that I need?
    Yep, probably...or you could use LEDoff (www.treoware.com)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have a VZW Treo 650 and I dont think I have ever seen an option to turn off the blinking led status light, or am I wrong?
    It's only for Sprint for some reason
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    It's only for Sprint for some reason
    Hoping is comes out in the next GSM update
    Sprint has been good to us
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Yep, probably...or you could use LEDoff (www.treoware.com)
    Thanks, I'll try this.
  10.    #10  
    It was actually the Skinner overlay that was hiding the option. Once I disabled Skinner and used the default skin, the blinking led option re-appeared.
    LEDoff does not work. I installed it because I want the LED to only blink if I have waiting messages and it turned off the LED for every. single. function.

The app is a complete joke.
    Oh well, it's good enough for me to disable the annoying blinking LED.
    Dark Lord of the Sith...
    Fear is My Ally...

http://www.ppcsg.com
    http://www.spug.net