1.    #1  
    Where is the best place to buy a spare battery and a cradle charger that will charge the VZW Treo 650 and the spare battery at the same time? What brand cradle charger do you guys use?
    I would buy the Palm cradle. While it doesn;t charge from the USB - I only use it on my desk anyway.

But it's very solid. Most importantly, you can also charge a second battery at the same time. This was the key for me.
  3.    #3  
    I dont care about a USB connection, I will use it next to my bed at night. I assume it is the one on PalmOne for $59.99 cradle with multi-connector, is that correct Murph?
    I know you asked about a cradle for the battery & the phone, but me personally I love the seidio charger, because its versatile it gives me 3 charging options pc, wall, or cigarette lighter. I can keep a spare charged battery with me at all times. and its only $25
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71
    I would buy the Palm cradle. While it doesn;t charge from the USB - I only use it on my desk anyway.

But it's very solid. Most importantly, you can also charge a second battery at the same time. This was the key for me.
    You can buy the Palm charger at Buy.com $34.99. In fact, I think I signed on for their credit card offer which gave me a $30. So it cost me about $5. You can also buy an 1800mAh battery at Amazon for about $19.

Good luck. Both vendors offer free shipping for orders over $25.
  6.    #6  
    Murph, I saw the links, thanks. What size battery comes with the Treo 650 (mAH?) The picture of the one (1800 mAH) on Amazon looks like the original or is it thicker?
    it's the same size. I have it myself. The nuber refers to how long the battery can last (I think)... basically the power. You can pay more for one that will last longer, but the size is the same and it fits perfectly into the 650
  8.    #8  
    Thanks! I went to Buy.com and bought the styli, cradle anda battery and saved $30.00, thanks for the heads up!!