1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an application I can get for the treo that will automatically answer my calls, play a prerecorded message and put the caller on hold until I am able to take the call?

Even if its not a treo application, if you know of any services like this, please advise.

thanks
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Check out PhoneWorks and their associated services or PC software. Or if you want to host your own answering service on your PC and have calls transfered to your Treo, check out FaxTalk Pro. Your telephone company must provide you with "Blind Flash Hook Transfer" for the transfer to work. Otherwise, you can get the caller's voicemail emailed to your Treo (like I do) in .wav format which can be played directly on the Treo.

EDIT: Links included
    Last edited by eKeith; 11/02/2005 at 10:42 AM.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C