1.    #1  
    I have had my Nutshell case for my 650 for a couple of years, and it's time for a replacement (due to cosmetics only). Before I spent another $60 on a case, I've been investigating case types, and came across these on E-Bay. They seem to be unique, with a "close to hip" belt clip that swivels. I need a belt clip case, but I definately no not want one of those big, bulky, removealbe type clips.
    Has anyone tried either of these????? Price looks good....
    Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lambskin-Palmone...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Treo-600-650-Lea...QQcmdZViewItem
    i don't use a case but this looks nice.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I used this case on my previous phone, the Blackberry 7100t. It's a good functional case, but it will add a small amount of bulk to your belt. The closure is magnetic, I believe, so it's much nicer than the typical velcro.
    Pretty decent case, but not a nutshell. I use my nutshell everyday and this case from ebay sits on my table.
    IMHO, its a piece of crap. The pleather on mine tore after just a few months. (For a photo see my post #204 in the following thread) http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&page=11&pp=20

You get what you pay for. Spend the $, get a Nutshell.
    I have one and it's ok, though I didn't use it very often. I use a Seidio clip. Yes, I have some missing paint, but it's the most convenient for me.

Tom
    I have the case from UniqueMobile and I really like it. The case is well made, it is NOT pleather as was perhaps indicated by a previous response . I have no idea about the other case which looks similar. I opted to pay attention when the guy said "this case is NOT like the other ones out there". He's a good guy to work with also. My first case got lost in the mail. After e-mailing him with the problem, he had switched to the lambskin case and shipped that one to me as a replacement.

But then, I do not give the case a lot of wear and tear, it's mostly for carrying my Treo650 in my purse, occasionally, but not often, on my belt.

Vicki
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I have one but I hardly even use a case on my treo.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have one of these cases. Bought it on EBay. Real solid, but you have to pay attention when you are putting it in the case (duh..) b/c it will fall out sometimes. Just a low tech review. I am still using it.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!