1.    #1  
    Hello All I have been using Volumecare for a while with no real problems. Lately I have noticed that when i adjust the volume the blue bar graph is replaced by the original phone volume and the increased volume is gone! The situation is quickly remedied by enabling and reenabling volumecare but it is very annoying! No new software installed but I did read about a conflict with chatter but this doesn't seem to be that. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulg1981
    Hello All I have been using Volumecare for a while with no real problems. Lately I have noticed that when i adjust the volume the blue bar graph is replaced by the original phone volume and the increased volume is gone! The situation is quickly remedied by enabling and reenabling volumecare but it is very annoying! No new software installed but I did read about a conflict with chatter but this doesn't seem to be that. Any ideas?
    FINALLY!

Someone else with the same problem I reported to Jeff a few weeks ago (in the large Volume Care thread.) Sorry to say nothing was done about it though. At least now I know I'm not crazy. Maybe now that someone else is experiencing it Jeff will look into it closer.

Yes, I had the exact same problem with version 4.24 and up. It was like Volume Care just turned itself off, even though it was still enabled. Unchecking and then rechecking the enable box always got it working again but what a pain.

What version are you using? I found since I rolled back to version 4.21 that the problem has gone away.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 11/01/2005 at 04:39 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Awesome I love it when I get validated! I am using 4.44 currently and would love a copy of which ever one has stopped causing you the problem! Thanks for the help and hopefully Jeff will take it seriously as it is!
    Jeff asked the old versions not be posted.

If you PM me your e-mail address I'll e-mail you the version I'm using.
    Any word on this?
    Jeff,

Is there any way to isolate what's causing this problem?

Is it even on your radar screen?
    4.30 should still be available at Palmgear or at gotreosoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Jeff,

Is there any way to isolate what's causing this problem?

Is it even on your radar screen?
    I will look into it but I have never seen this happen myself. Its hard to debug a problem when you can not reproduce the problem. Do you think it may be happening only after a call comes in or is made immediately after hanging up on a previous call?

Jeff