1.    #1  
    I did a search before posting because I remember seeing something on this topic but I can't find anything useful.

Anyway, I want to find a way to improve the quality of the photos my 600 takes. Does anyone know of any way to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara
    I did a search before posting because I remember seeing something on this topic but I can't find anything useful.

Anyway, I want to find a way to improve the quality of the photos my 600 takes. Does anyone know of any way to do this?
    You should check out these two programs:

Qset http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-1.html?Qset

Picem http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-110.html?Pickem

BTW, I once knew a Tara, her family name was Raboomdeea
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Does Qset work on the 650. Says tested on 600/650, but a user comment says it doesn't work on the 650. Has anyone had any success running it in the 650?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Qset did nothing on the 650 for me either
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I have used both of these on my Treo 600. Unfortunately, after long use, one of them caused my pictures to turn pink in color.

Somewhere in here is a thread that details how to fix it if it happens.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Oh well, no luck for the 650. Still heads above my old Moto V551!
    Sad, but I've gotten so conditioned to the crummy pics from the Treo that I've forgot just how bad they really are.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    We all looked long and hard in everycorner of the internet, pleaded with developers and there is nothing to improve the quality of the pics on the 650. The apps that made a small difference on the 600 were never compatible on the 650. Even splash photos camera did nothing.

This is the only thing that has improved the quality of the pics on my 650--->LINK It also improved the quality of my T650 camcorder since I found a free format converter. radgametools
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    This is the only thing that has improved the quality of the pics on my 650--->LINK[/URL]
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    SplashPhoto has a setting which allows you to set the quality of the photos taken with its custom camera app. Haven't really tried it to see if the quality can be improved.