1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a freeware alarm clock for my 650 that allows you to use custom (mp3 preferably) alarms (if it requires an audio player, that's fine).

I also need a stopwatch, preferably one with good lap/leg features and the ability to export CSV or some other excel-readable format. I would like it to operate with the side button and disable keyguard automatically such that my screen shuts off, but I can still use the side button to start and stop the stopwatch when that application is in the foreground.
    Not free, but look into MegaClock at www.megasoft2000.com

Clock
    Alarms
    Timers
    Stop Watch
    World Time
    City Time
    Moon Phases
    Sun Rise & Sunset

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Mobileclock fits my needs. after the trial you get two alarms, mp3, stopwatch and countdown. I don't care about the fancy backgrounds anyway. wakes me nice and tells me when my steaks are done.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I use palmary clock. It's not free but I use it as my alarm clock. I have separate alarms for weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I recorded my own wav and use that instead of the canned alarms. I think the thing comes with 10 stopwatches (I can't imagine what you'd need 10 for). I rely on it every day and find it invaluable. It's T650 savy but might to the extent you're looking for. As far as I know, there is no export functionality. Give it a look-see.
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.