Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
    I fixed my audio jack since it broke about a week after my warranty expired. I used a cheap dental pick with a question mark shape from Walmart. Take out the battery and from the back of the audio adapter place the tip of the dental pick on the outside of audio adapter behind where you can see the metal contact gently press the back of the metal contact towards the inside of the hole. There is a contact in the front of the audio jack as well. Take a strong sewing needle and wedge it underneath the metal tab and gently bend the metal contact towards the middle of the hole.

Works perfectly now and It took 5 minutes if that. I have the security knowing that if it happens again I can fix it. I did however toss the palm elbow adapter in the trash and I am using a seidio cord adapter. I believe the palm adapter is why the jacks contacts got loose in the first place.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    jayzee - thanks for posting your fix. I am sure my jack will fail at some point.

I tried to follow your description, but could not see the contacts from the battery compartment. I may need a magnifying glass. Can change that you could document this with some pictures?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I tried to take a picture but it was inside the jack itself and the lighting wasn't good enough to get any kind of detail. Just look inside the audio jack there is a gold strip of metal in the front bend it upwards with a needle. On the back of the jack with the battery out you should see another gold colored metal strip with a dental pick go right behind where you see the metal strip and gently press it inwards.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I believe the palm adapter is why the jacks contacts got loose in the first place.
    Yep, yep, yep!!! Don't use it. Use the Seidio or similar.