1.    #1  
    Whenever I recieve an attachment using chatter I can not open it.

I click on the clip icon. Click on the file. Hit select application documents. Hit ok. Then the process stops at an icon which tells me that changes to the last open document have not been made. Documents to go will open the document.

It then goes to the documents to go file list.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?
    This is a DTG issue; it means that you need to save whatever changes you made to the last document you opened.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Which I did. Any changes to opened docunments have been saved.
    I would ask DTG tech support then; it's not a Chatter issue.

Marc
    delete and reinstall dtg
    Another reason to check out OfficeSuite at mobi-systems.com.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Did anyone find an answer for this? I'm having this same issue but with Versamail. I'm away from home, and can't reinstall.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Posting from Treo and can't edit. . . Maybe we should move this to another forum since it is not related to Chatter.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.