1.    #1  
    Hi.
    I hate a Sprint Treo 650. Was working well. I'm not sure what happened, but everytime I open Versamail to check email - the phone does a soft reset. It happens so fast, I can't do anything with it.

Did I download a virus or something? Versamail won't even stay open long enough for me to do ANYTHING - before it resets -

Any suggestions? Anyone know what this is about?

Very much appreciated!
    Here is an old post on versamail resets: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=88536
    Trust me, you are not alone.
    This is why I abandoned the mess that is VersaMail for SnapperMail.
    Flawless product; it actually has more options and better usability than a BB. I kid you not. And it handles attachements like a pro...
    Get SnapperMail. $60, but you won't regret it.
    Unlocked 750v: Voice / Data
    Blackberry 7130c: Private Line
    Motorola v60g T-Mo: Business Voice
    Also HTC TyTN factory; Palm LifeDrive & TX
    7 year Cingular/PacBell veteran.
    I bet you have a corrupt email. You might be able to delete the email database using Filez to get it to open up. Otherwise, if you want to stay with versamail, you may need to hard reset and reinstall all of your apps one-by-one.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I bet you have a corrupt email. You might be able to delete the email database using Filez to get it to open up. Otherwise, if you want to stay with versamail, you may need to hard reset and reinstall all of your apps one-by-one.
    There are instructions on the palm's web site for what to do. Do a Google on versamail 650 reset, and you should get a link to the fix page.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    did you upgrade to sprint firmware 1.12?
    Here's how Palm recommends fixing this problem:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(36541),ts=Palm_External2001