1.    #1  
    Hello to all,

I haven't used my Sony 662 headset in a while and i cannot remember for the life of me how i pair it w/ my 650. Can someone please let me know a.s.a.p.?

Thanks,
    Hold down the + and - buttons until you see the pairing icon appear on the 662 screen then set your 650 to discover it. There you go!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a lot Big Tone. I really appreciate it! I'll try to remember this for next time.
  4.    #4  
    Also,

I'm trying to send a pic to a hotmail/yahoo email address. How can i do this? I just tried to do it using the bluetooth and it saying "unable to send"!
    When you are viewing all of your pics in list format, highlight the pic and then use the nav pad clicking the right button until you get to the envelope icon. Once you're there just type in the e-mail address, add a message if you like, and hit send.
    By the way, I've never sent a pic via bluetooth, so if you were specifically asking me how to do it that way, I won't be able to help you.
  7.    #7  
    So then it's just sending a text message? Is that what you're saying? Instead of entering in a "phone number" you would just enter the email address?

Ok i just tried it and it said Failed to connect to Picture Mail server. So then this would mean that something internally is wrong and not the process of me trying to send it right?
    There have been a lot of problems with Vision nationwide. That may be the reason why it didn't go through. You can use either an e-mail address or a phone number using this method. You can also upload the pic, sign into Picture Mail from your PC and send it from there.
  9.    #9  
    I was able to send it via the way you originally suggested to me. I had to call Customer Service though in order to get my password to my picture mail account. Once they texted that to me i was able to send it through.

Thanks again for all your input and help!
    No problem. Glad I could help.