1.    #1  
    I have set up DUN between my Sprint Treo 650 and my Windows XP laptop with built in Bluetooth. Everything works great except for windows does not report the actual speed I connect to the sprint network @ only the maximum speed of the Bluetooth connection that I set so it will report whatever number I use as the maximum bluetooth Connection Speed, so in this case 921,600. Is it possible to configure XP to show the Sprint network speed?

I have searched through the forum and have Found very little on the subject.
    bit_bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket
    I have set up DUN between my Sprint Treo 650 and my Windows XP laptop with built in Bluetooth. Everything works great except for windows does not report the actual speed I connect to the sprint network @ only the maximum speed of the Bluetooth connection that I set so it will report whatever number I use as the maximum bluetooth Connection Speed, so in this case 921,600. Is it possible to configure XP to show the Sprint network speed?

I have searched through the forum and have Found very little on the subject.
    I doubt it. Try dslreports. It will show effective speed end-to-end.