1.    #1  
    Any ideas how to get Blazer to read larger webpages? I am trying to load weather maps that are a few hundred k. I connect using the tmo proxy. Skweezer wont work. I don't want to use another browser.

Any ideas? What are the Blazer size limitations? I think I have a bunch of free memory. What is the limiting factor here?

Here is the link I am trying to load which it says is too large:

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m.../rs/isarUN.gif
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Couple Possibile solutions:

1. Empty Blazer's cache (Prefernces/Advanced?/Memory management/Clear as appropriate)

2. Increase Cache size (Preferences/Advanced?/Memory Management/edit as desired)

I started seeing this when I switched to T-Mobile with the proxy server as well.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Couple Possibile solutions:

1. Empty Blazer's cache (Prefernces/Advanced?/Memory management/Clear as appropriate)

2. Increase Cache size (Preferences/Advanced?/Memory Management/edit as desired)

I started seeing this when I switched to T-Mobile with the proxy server as well.

Thanks, but I've tried those solutions to no avail... anyone else?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.