1.    #1  
    Agendus 10 is causing my Treo 650 to reset when an alarm goes off. I never end up having the chance to snooze because it resets every time that screen comes up.

Any solutions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Bill
    I have the exact same issue... not sure if the resets are caused by profilecare, agendus, or volumecare
    I can tell you it is not agendus on the Treo650 CDMA. I have 10.01, PC 1.4.4, VC 4.43 installed and have not had any issue. A know issue with agendus thoug is that when you hit the snooze for 24 hours it crashes, iambic is working on a fix. To see of other are having the same problem check out the iambic support forum.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I am not experiencing any issues either. I also have Volumncare installed.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    In the latest Agendus 10, my Treo resets itself only when a meeting or task has a contact added to it. The same appointmnent or task (without a contact) will sound the alarm with no reset. Please try this and see if you get the same result. Create a task, add a contact (with phone number), set an alarm and see if you get the snooze screen with the option to dial the contact. That is the part that always resets.

I appreciate everyone's help. This a fantastic program and I want to fix this little issue.

Bill
    Yup, my treo also reset. I tested adding a new meeting with a contact. When the alarm went off, it reset.

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    My Treo would constantly reset during alarms when I was using v10. Since I have upgraded to the newer 10.01 I have not had any problems.
    Also my new test To Do with a contact and alarm just reset my device as soon as the alarm went off. Has anyone here verified if this issue is mentioned over at the iambic forums?

I just tested this on my T|T3, and it didn't reset after the alarm.
    Last edited by BLUES; 10/28/2005 at 11:33 AM.

Agendus is pretty crashy, but I'm currently Trialing it and it doesn't do it for me, so maybe double-check your alarm settings to make sure the midi's you picked are valid or such like that..

On a side note, Agendus folks say that they don't mess with the volume of alerts, hell if they don't.. I have it globally set to 2 and the alerts from Agendus alarms are 4 or 5.. Oh well..

You might also uncheck Agendus Handles Alarms, but then no snoozing....
    I had the same issue. My solution was to return to Datebk5.

Sad, but that's the only option Agendus support left me. (they can't seem to fix it)
    Blue stated: Also my new test To Do with a contact and alarm just reset my device as soon as the alarm went off. Has anyone here verified if this issue is mentioned over at the iambic forums?

I just tested this on my T|T3, and it didn't reset after the alarm.
    It is a known issue but is not on all 650's. It's in the bug track and should be fixed in 10.02.

khaytsus stated:
    On a side note, Agendus folks say that they don't mess with the volume of alerts, hell if they don't.. I have it globally set to 2 and the alerts from Agendus alarms are 4 or 5.. Oh well..

You might also uncheck Agendus Handles Alarms, but then no snoozing....
    There has been one report of this condition. It is not doing it on my 650 nor can it be duplicated on the simulator nor by 2 other testers with 650's.
    It's believed to be a conflict with some other software so we are busy attempting to duplicate to solve the issue.

V10.02 should be out any day. It's been delayed slightly because the techs are busy fixing all the stuff that popped up since the original release.

It will have a revised time picker that will still be dpad friendly and also resemble the old standby.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    It is a known issue but is not on all 650's. It's in the bug track and should be fixed in 10.02.

There has been one report of this condition. It is not doing it on my 650 nor can it be duplicated on the simulator nor by 2 other testers with 650's.
    It's believed to be a conflict with some other software so we are busy attempting to duplicate to solve the issue.

V10.02 should be out any day. It's been delayed slightly because the techs are busy fixing all the stuff that popped up since the original release.

It will have a revised time picker that will still be dpad friendly and also resemble the old standby.

will 10.02 fix the SLOW SLOW program launch?? It takes a full 7 seconds to open agendus 10.01 !!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Yes - although speed will be somewhat dependent upon how many items are in the default PIMs. But I can tell you that 10.02 will be faster - launch time on mine is currently under 3 seconds from dead start and under two seconds from warm start (launcher already running) as compared to more than double that on 10.01.
    Moose Man
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    so when will it be released?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    so when will it be released?
    When it's fully ready. I know that you'd like a date but I can't give you that because I don't know exactly. Probably Monday or Tuesday is a WAG at the moment. There are some last minute issues with TX's that held it off...so they are trying to incorporate those fixes into it as well.

I'll try and let you know when 10.02 is final.
    Moose Man
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    Yes - although speed will be somewhat dependent upon how many items are in the default PIMs. But I can tell you that 10.02 will be faster - launch time on mine is currently under 3 seconds from dead start and under two seconds from warm start (launcher already running) as compared to more than double that on 10.01.

I have only 200 items in caledar database
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Glad I decided to wait. They always seem to have trouble after a major release.
    My Windoze toolz http://www.securitysoftware.cc
    I've got over 1,000 contacts, 153 current tasks, and over 200 appointments. Speed on mine is as noted. The software guys are working on it.

Added an option for the much discussed "Card" view to turn it off so that you only have one tap to open. But some wanted it so.....it's going to be an option.

As stated time picker is being tweaked. The new and the old will be options on the same screen. It's easy to pick the time on a Treo but wasn't so easy on the Graffiti devices.

Look for the release early next week.
    Moose Man
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You delete it
    Moose Man