1.    #1  
    I noticed that there was an updated version of VolumeCare (mine was 3.38 ), so I tried to sync 4.40 this morning and 4.41 this afternoon. In both cases, it says that I already have that version installed and the sync fails. It then asks me to reset the Treo, which I do. When I check, the version loaded still says 3.38. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I even tried to uninstall VC so I could reinstall it, but the db is protected and wouldn't delete. Thanks.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    I have tried uninstalled 3.38 before you upgrade to 4.4 or 4.41?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    I have tried uninstalled 3.38 before you upgrade to 4.4 or 4.41?
    I have tried, but it wouldn't completely uninstall (the db is protected) and the hotsync error says that I already have it installed. Do you know how I can get the db unprotected so I can uninstall it? (I have Z-Launcher.)
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    Try FileZ. It's freeware. Google it

I can't remember if I have tried unlocking dbases with it before, but play around with it.

Make sure the prc is removed from your palm profile on your computer as well.
    Just use Resco explorer to delete.
  6.    #6  
    I didn't realize that I needed to de-activate VC before trying to uninstall - makes sense, though. Got it uninstalled, then installed 4.41. All is well. Thank you all for your suggestions.
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb882
    I didn't realize that I needed to de-activate VC before trying to uninstall - makes sense, though. Got it uninstalled, then installed 4.41. All is well. Thank you all for your suggestions.
    Version 4.44 was released tonight for those that were having problems.....

Jeff