1.    #1  
    (I could've sworn I posted this a couple days ago, but since I can't find it now, doing so again...)

I just got a Treo 650 from Cingular. While it's mostly ok, the volume coming out of the the handset earpiece is much too low, even when adjusted to max.

I would think that a device would be calibrated so that setting a volume slider to max would make it almost too loud. But in this case, max is still too low! I've asked Cingular about it, and they say that's just the way the Treo is...they let me make a call on another one at the store, and it was indeed just as low as mine.

I'm not too happy paying for one of the most expensive phones available, only to find out that I can barely hear a caller on it. Can this be fixed???

(Note that since originally posting this (or not!) I've found VolumeCare, which does seem to help. But of course I'd rather it worked right WITHOUT me having to buy another program!)
    That is why VolumeCare is a must have for the 650. It is the only fix I know of.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.