1.    #1  
    Have new Sprint Treo650 with Blazer 4.0. When trying to go to http://www.paypal.com to sign in, Blazer first goes to a download file window, then I receive an "unsupported markup language error" and the Paypal home page doesn't load. Other sites such as Yahoo, ebay do. Anyone know how to make it worK? According to Paypal it should work. Thanks in advance, Glenn
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    It doesn't work for me either.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yah...I wondering if Paypal has considered a secure mobile site. The Treo 600 box I remember promoted you could use ebay but I can't pay for anything.

This sucks
    Paypal works fine using xiino..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmartell
    Have new Sprint Treo650 with Blazer 4.0. When trying to go to http://www.paypal.com to sign in, Blazer first goes to a download file window, then I receive an "unsupported markup language error" and the Paypal home page doesn't load. Other sites such as Yahoo, ebay do. Anyone know how to make it worK? According to Paypal it should work. Thanks in advance, Glenn
    I get the same results. However, it used to work because I had it bookmarked. Must be a PayPal change.
    I have a PayPal link on my webpage, which lets people pay me via credit card through the PayPal system. It works great for receiving payments, as I can now accept credit cards without having to pay a monthly fee for a regular Visa/Mastercard merchant account. (about $20-30/month).

However, sometimes I am on the road and a client wants to pay me by credit card and there is no computer available. If I want to get paid via credit card right then - I need a way for my Treo to access PayPal. Blazer just doesn't work on PayPal for me, as I have the same problems as the others in this thread.

However, I just tried Web Pro 3.0.1a. It's slow (when I tested it, anyway), but Paypal works OK with it. I don't really like WebPro, but I will keep it on my card for the occasion when I need to use PayPal on the Treo so I can receive an immediate credit card payment.

The Treo is great - yet another way to help my business. Someone should design a Treo app to simplify PayPal payments. I would pay for it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Does WebPro crash your 650 on exit?

I'm running (I think) 3.0a and my 650 crashes every time I exit the program if I've done any browsing with it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    When I changed the preferences, it crashed upon exit. When I just browsed, it didn't crash upon exit. However, I've only used it a couple of times to test it out on Paypal, so I haven't fully explored it yet.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    When I changed the preferences, it crashed upon exit. When I just browsed, it didn't crash upon exit. However, I've only used it a couple of times to test it out on Paypal, so I haven't fully explored it yet.
    Mine won't work with PayPal - it's not recognizing an HTML tag at some point, so I'm getting a ton of HTML. I'm on 3.0a. Can you PM me an where to find 3.01a? Mine also resets on exit if I do any browsing at all.
    Thx,
    Last edited by shneor; 11/04/2005 at 04:12 PM.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    I found the link here at TreoCentral. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=63276&page=3