1.    #1  
    Is there a way to forward my email from msn hotmail or gmail to my versamail account on my Treo 650 (Sprint carrier)?
    I am not familiar with the inner workings of either of those email solutions, but I believe you can just set up seperate email "account(s)" within VersaMail to pull your email from those servers. Of course, having all your email sent to one "address" for "pulling" is more efficient.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/27/2005 at 07:29 AM.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Well I do it with my gmail account, theres a tutorial in the snappermail website for setting it up, it should work for versamail too. Hotmail, I think you have to pay extra for the feature.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyd
    Is there a way to forward my email from msn hotmail or gmail to my versamail account on my Treo 650 (Sprint carrier)?
    The only way to forward your hotmail, is to buy a gateway server (e.g izymail) it retrieves the the messages from your hotmail account and you can have either have versamail or snappermail retrieve it. I use snappermail to retireve hotmail. But I'm probably going to do away with hotmail all together cuz I just saw that I can retrieve GMail with versamail.
    Hope that helps