1.    #1  
    My wife cracked the screen on the Treo 650. Any suggestions what I should do now? Sell it, get it repaired?
    No warranty/insurance protection?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Not if it is a Cingular phone That is one of my biggest concerns after switching from Sprint to Cingular...no insurance.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    i know 2 people that sent it back to plam to be fixed. takes about 7-10days and costs about $230.
    why bother with the overpriced insurance the providers offer. just get a personal articles policy from your regular insurance agent. I ensure tons of gadgets for > $50/ year with no deductible
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    7-10days and costs about $230.
    Mine took 7-10 days and cost me $180 to Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treometry
    My wife cracked the screen on the Treo 650. Any suggestions what I should do now? Sell it, get it repaired?
    I'd see about selling it. . . not sure what you should do with the broken Treo though.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treometry
    Is the wife repairable ?
    sprint will repair lcd for $50 in shop

if u have sprint treo and acct
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    why bother with the overpriced insurance the providers offer. just get a personal articles policy from your regular insurance agent. I ensure tons of gadgets for > $50/ year with no deductible
    How does this personal articles policy insurance work? If you lose or break you file a claim and they write you a check. With the check you buy new hardware? Does it cover lose, theft and breakage?