1.    #1  
    Im addicted to Hattrick. An online football management game with over 800000 users playing. See www.hattrick.org for more info.

The problem is: the hattrick site works with ASP. Wich Blazer is utterly bad at displaying. Does anyone know of a webbrowser for our beloved Treo650, that displays asp correctly?

Also, when will there be a PalmOS hattrick assistant program again, now that Phatt is discontinued?

Edit: Proper football that is! Not that lame american version where you work for just a minute, clad in massive protective gear and hug each other, before the commercial break.
    Last edited by RythmDivine; 10/28/2005 at 05:16 PM.
    Hello Spam!

Ok, now I get it. You left out a "t" in your link.

ASP is a server side scripting language. It spits out plain old html so as long as it's proper html blazer should have no issues with it. When I view the site I think the problem with how it displays in Blazer is the fact that the site uses Frames.
    Last edited by daThomas; 10/26/2005 at 06:57 PM.
  3.    #3  
    ah, yes i did leave a "t" out. Shouldnt write in the middle of the night

Back on topic: do you belive that I could solve this with a different browser? Or is there a function within Blazer to switch between frames?
    Quote Originally Posted by RythmDivine
    ah, yes i did leave a "t" out. Shouldnt write in the middle of the night

Back on topic: do you belive that I could solve this with a different browser? Or is there a function within Blazer to switch between frames?
    I don't think so but if you can view source and get the main content url you could go there directly after logging in. This MAY work. Wouldn't hurt to try the other palm web browsers though. I admit I only have experience with Blazer & AvantGo.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, thank you.
    Anyone else have experience with this?