1.    #1  
    I need the DIVX codec to preview files before sending them to my treo anyone know a SAFE place to get it? I googled it and everything had spyware attached

Chiselmonkey/Rick
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Yea, I'll second the creator of it.

Seems a no-brainer to me...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by chiselmonkey99
    I need the DIVX codec to preview files before sending them to my treo anyone know a SAFE place to get it? I googled it and everything had spyware attached

Chiselmonkey/Rick
    Nah...just get the Klite mega codec from free codecs:

http://www.free-codecs.com/

You won't need anything else besides this for any conceivable vid file you come across. It's a must have imo for every user!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    thanks this was the reply I was hoping for. To the other posters..I'm not DUMB! I did go to divx.com and their bundle comes with toolbars and spytools. That is why I came to the forum with the questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiselmonkey99
    thanks this was the reply I was hoping for. To the other posters..I'm not DUMB! I did go to divx.com and their bundle comes with toolbars and spytools. That is why I came to the forum with the questions.
    Yea, um no it doesn't.