1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if everyone does, but my Tmobile plan has free wap access. But I can't figure out how to connect using the web program Nweb.

What settings should I choose? And can I use the Web program or do I need a specific WAP program?

Any help is much appreciated and thank you in advance.
    Hi,
    Where did you find an Nweb program that runs on the Treo 600?

There's a wap browser called Wapuniverse (http://www.wapuniverse.com/index.php) you might want to try, it does run on the Treo 600. I tried it, but did not like it much at the time.

You will probably have to select T-Zones in your network preferences.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Yeah, I do have T-Zones selected already. I'll try the WAP browser out. All I really want to do is check my email (yahoo mail). I don't really surf the web much on my phone.

PS-Is there a way to do dial up on a tmobile Treo 600? I've had the Treo 180 & 270 and both did dial up. The 270 was Tmobile locked too, but did fine. But I can't figure dial up on this one.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdiddy
    Thanks. Yeah, I do have T-Zones selected already. I'll try the WAP browser out. All I really want to do is check my email (yahoo mail). I don't really surf the web much on my phone.

PS-Is there a way to do dial up on a tmobile Treo 600? I've had the Treo 180 & 270 and both did dial up. The 270 was Tmobile locked too, but did fine. But I can't figure dial up on this one.

Thanks in advance!
    I have never succeeded in getting dialup to work. I can get it to make the call, the phone rings, but it fails on ppp. It might be a T-Mobile policy, I don't know. My ISP says that my Treo does not support ppp.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    See, I used to use dial-up on my Treo 270. It's slower, but I've got 3000 anytime minutes, so it's free and is fine for checking emails. Kind of stinks that it won't work on a newr product. Stinking Tmobile!
  6.    #6  
    Well, it's not ideal, but I got wap universe to work. It says it's $20, but when you download it the read me says it's a free app and I saw nowhere in the app itself that asks for registration.

Tmobile says they offer free wap, but it seems only through the Tzones wap site. So, I clicked the yahoo mail link, and after entering log in info, it gave me an error every time.

But, through the myemail (something like that) link I was able to configure yahoomail and it works fine. That's really all I wanted.

So it seems I found a free solution for my limited needs without paying.

I had to google to find the Tmobile wap ip address, but after that, the program work fine.
    Is there a way to do dial up on a tmobile Treo 600?
    Yes, it does work for T-Mobile.

Go to Prefs->Network->Menu->New
    Service : <give it some name, like Dialup>
    Connection : Wireless dial-up
    User Name : <whatever your username>
    Password : <whatever your pswd>
    Phone : <typed in ISP dialup #>

You WILL sometimes have to manually reconnect to get a connection. Sadly, there's NO indicator that the line is busy, nor is there an automatic Redial function.

Once you do get a connection, double black arrows will appear above the signal bars. You are now on the clock in terms of your talk minutes.

Oh yeah, there's no real indication that you've lost your connection. If you can no longer browse, that's your indicator.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    I'm not sure if everyone does, but my Tmobile plan has free wap access. But I can't figure out how to connect using the web program Nweb.

What settings should I choose? And can I use the Web program or do I need a specific WAP program?

Any help is much appreciated and thank you in advance.
    Free wap access? How did you get this? I have m2m $49.99 plan. Would I be able to get free wap access, too? Does it work without t-zones or t-mo web?