1.    #1  
    I was looking at the downloads sprint offers at their pcs vision site today, and saw that instead of a one time fee for scrabble (think it was 20 bucks), they are now charging 8.99 a month for the game. Intresting...I'm a big scrabble fan, but I can't see myself spending that much to play the game. Does anyone have any info on this?
    8.99/month for a game is ridiculous! But then I can't understand paying a per-month fee for ringtones or anything else. Sounds like they're trying to get all of the cash out of us they can. They count on folks not looking at their bills (ebilling and epayment) and not thinking about how much they spend on this kind of stuff.

I'm happy to pay a one-time fee for this kind of stuff (have even kept my old phone 'cause it has Jamdat bowling on it and only paid once for it), but even a ringtone at $1.99/month adds up to $23.88/year for a few bars of music.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Buy it direct from handmark: http://www.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=51

Monthly charges for anything $uck...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I use this free/donation/postcardware game Crosswords. Here is the website link http://www.peak.org/~fixin/xwords/realdownload_en.html One thing I like about this one is you get ot pick the dictionary that your up against.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I use that too. It's just as good as official Scrabble, although you have to reorganise the 'special squares' using the editor to make it work in the same way.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Anyone ever play Kniffel (the free yahtzee?). Used to have it on my Visor ages ago
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."