1.    #1  
    nWeb is available as a replacement for Blazer if you own an older Palm device with Sprint service:
    http://web.palm.com/support/blazer/sprint.jhtml

I am also a Sprint i500 user, so I downloaded it and couldn't help but test it on my Cingular Treo 650. It resets after it finishes loading the page, but is stable if the page loading is stopped. I don't know if it's a global issue with the 650 or related to the fact that it defaults to the SprintPCS proxy and I'm on a Cingular network. Seems like it should only be a small step away from fully working, though.
    i have it loaded on my gsm 650 and it works fine. It only resets when you press the down arrow on the 5 way nav. If you can live wiithout the 5-way and use an app like fonts4os5 to reduce the text size for the high rez 650, its not a half bad browser. I use it mostly for sites that dont work right in xiino and when i'm too impatient to wait for slowz...err i mean 'blaze'er to load the page
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik
    i have it loaded on my gsm 650 and it works fine. It only resets when you press the down arrow on the 5 way nav. If you can live wiithout the 5-way and use an app like fonts4os5 to reduce the text size for the high rez 650, its not a half bad browser. I use it mostly for sites that dont work right in xiino and when i'm too impatient to wait for slowz...err i mean 'blaze'er to load the page
    The link goes to nweb for sprint.
    Which nweb do you use?
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    The link goes to nweb for sprint.
    Which nweb do you use?
    Maybe you were a Sprint customer once in a former life and just forgot. Try it and see. You may be surprised.