1.    #1  
    I ordered the following:

-Screen protectors this one

-motorola BT headset

-Boxwave skin suit

-1 gig SD card

Anything esle I'm missing? And one question, for the screen protectors, do they leave any kinds of markings when you take them off?
    The Phone: Samsung MM-A940 | Sprint PCS
    The Car: '92 Civic HB Boosted | 340whp
    The Beater: '92 Prelude Si | Just for winter!
    The Bike: '96 CBR600 F3
    I have the screen protectors sold at the TC store...no markings when removed, last a loooonnng time.

Which mot BT headset? I have the 820.

As for missing anything, it depends on your needs. There are obvious software needs, but as for accessories, it depends on what you will do with the treo. For example, some love cradles, I have no need for one. I use my car charger all the time, so I consider that essential. A spare battery might be useful if you are a heavy user or can't charge often. A 3-in-1 pen/stylus combo is pretty cool to have so you always have a pen handy in a pinch....though I just take my notes right on the treo. A case or holster is nice too, unless you plan on keeping it in your pocket....with a skin, that might be tough to remove when you get a call....also, the skin may not work with many cases/holsters...search this forum for more specific info if you are interested. Into music? A good headset or the stereo adapter to use your favorite headset.

That's all I can think of off the top of my tired head...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni
    -motorola BT headset
    You probably want to do some searches for the various issues people have with moto BT's before your return period expires.

I keep a 820 around, but they have some usablity issues with the Treo... so I use it with my non Treo BT phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by patord
    You probably want to do some searches for the various issues people have with moto BT's before your return period expires.

I keep a 820 around, but they have some usablity issues with the Treo... so I use it with my non Treo BT phones.
    My 820 works fine, I have not had any issues, though admittedly, I do not use it daily.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni
    I ordered the following:

-Screen protectors this one

-motorola BT headset

-Boxwave skin suit

-1 gig SD card

Anything esle I'm missing? And one question, for the screen protectors, do they leave any kinds of markings when you take them off?
    Yea, you can pre-order ME a 700w.

Also, you may want a second synch/charge cable/cradle for office/travel.