1.    #1  
    Ok..I'm new to this so please don't flame. I love the 650's hands down. I was looking for a way to protect my Treo 650. I already have scuffed the top already. Not bad..but I want more protection..but don't want them bulk cases. I was searching Skinz on here. Now, these "skinz"...for example the boxwave skinz...what exactly is it? I see skinz for cellphones and sidekicks... but those are just vinly stickers..is that what skinz are??

And if all skinz are vinyl stickers...does anyone have a layout of the Treo 650? My performance shop makes vinyls as well and I would wanna test out a vinyl skinz on my phone. But..are the skizn for sale special type of vinyl? Like if I peel it off, would it leave something gooey? Help me out!
    The Phone: Samsung MM-A940 | Sprint PCS
    The Car: '92 Civic HB Boosted | 340whp
    The Beater: '92 Prelude Si | Just for winter!
    The Bike: '96 CBR600 F3
    There are "skinz" that are actually a "rubber suit" for your Treo....tight, form-fitting, like a wet suit.

Here's one example: http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...eo-650_442.htm

Search the accessories forum for "skin case" and you will see some other threads with more examples.

Good luck!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. So the skins for treo 650 are more of a body suit..rather than vinyl stickers offered on some sites? I rather have the suit then the sticker!
  4.    #4  
    Another question..does the d-pad work fine with the boxwave suit?
    I have no idea, I don't use a skin. I do use a sticker solution....eGrips. Not for protection from scratches, but rather for a better grip. They do not cover the entire device, just most of the back and sides.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni
    Another question..does the d-pad work fine with the boxwave suit?
    It doset inhibit use of the dpad at all.
  7.    #7  
    mine just came today! I love it. I got the smoked black one. I bought the one with the belt clip and has it over nighted to me. THANKS TC!